A Little Gift for Valentine Day



I live through my dark existence
only to bask in your beauty
your eyes that shine like sapphires
your smile that brightens even my sad existence
I envy the wind that runs through your hair
that touches your lips...

I long to touch you...
to hold you in my arms but I cannot
for your heart belongs to another so,

I can only love you from a far
your friendship means more to me
than anything this world provides
but like an angel you touched my heart
in a way that I've never felt before
cause I've never known what love is until this day

I know that we are only friends
but my heart wishes it to be more
so I will still hope and dream
that one day I can feel your lips pressed to mine
to hold you in my arms and say,
"I love you"

PS: i am sorry for everything yet i can't tell you that.
no matter what is happen next, i'll grateful for every moment i spent with you.
and even though i keep fumbling for the right words,
all i want to say was thank you.

Happy Valentine's Day

Penulis : Lucky Kurniawan ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel A Little Gift for Valentine Day ini dipublish oleh Lucky Kurniawan pada hari 2011-02-15. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 4 komentar: di postingan A Little Gift for Valentine Day
 

4 comments:

  1. thank's Gogo.
    now i starting to look forward upon my life.

    with or withour her, my world keep moving right? even not perfect as usual as she see me in early morning and smiling =)

    BalasHapus
  2. hahahhahahah...
    thx abang denny yang acakadut =)

    BalasHapus

Post your Comment here:

Advertise adf.ly - shorten links and earn money!

Related Websites

Banner Sahabat

Ingin Banner kamu dipasang seperti mereka? Comment and Put me in Your Blogroll. ihsan's blog Photobucket Yenlys Blog chiklet http://blogiemoney.blogspot.com