I am

"I am made of glances across crowded rooms.

Of the closeness of strangers in a line outside a movie.

I’m made of dreams and memories.

I am made of misheard whispers in your ears.

I am made of the corners of your mouth. Smile.

I am made of ghost notes, from songs you never heard.

So forgive my absence. But I was never really here to begin with, anyway.

I'll hold your hand during the storm if you promise to sit back and enjoy it"

I love you.

-Unknown-

Penulis : Lucky Kurniawan ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel I am ini dipublish oleh Lucky Kurniawan pada hari 2011-09-11. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan I am
 

2 comments:

  1. Ini seperti pernah ada di "I Wrote This For You"...

    Ada afiliasi dengan blog itu ya, Bang?

    BalasHapus
  2. bukan toh..

    aslinya puisi ini ada di blognya paulo coelho.
    http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com/


    tapi aku lupa postingan yang mana.. :(

    BalasHapus

Post your Comment here:

Advertise adf.ly - shorten links and earn money!

Related Websites

Banner Sahabat

Ingin Banner kamu dipasang seperti mereka? Comment and Put me in Your Blogroll. ihsan's blog Photobucket Yenlys Blog chiklet http://blogiemoney.blogspot.com