Delapanpertigapuluh

My Favorite Internet Friend

Uhm. UHm.
Oh there's some friends i would like to introduce to all of you.
1. Melia. Oh she is a really good person..
i still remember when we all chat till our eyes drowse in the late of night.
we talk about food, lessons, boys she's falling in love with, my girlfriend.
we chat about everyday. ;p
she is a good listener and i'm a good story teller
2. abang kodok (www.painting-the-sky.blogspot.com)
i still remember when we usually kick something around, less important than the topic itself.
we usually debate about the world war, how mussolini died, how the birds can fly and the chicken can't
he...
is the founder of the 'chute-de-vous name. and i don't really like the name as i knew the meaning of it.
thx abang denny unyuk.
3. hana (hanalicious.wordpress.com)
she bring me on to serious topic.
and she's made me know about the modern poem and many more. culture, movies.
4. Gogo (intogogo.blogspot.com)
here's my friend of nowhere, God blessed us with so many people we destined to met, even i've never met her. but she's now one my of my sister as i'm really dreamt i have one in my life!

so..
i really lucky to be have friends like you all!
cheers...


*PS: sorry for inconsistent word. i've wrote this on my own words i know. :0

Penulis : Lucky Kurniawan ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Delapanpertigapuluh ini dipublish oleh Lucky Kurniawan pada hari 2011-04-08. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 3 komentar: di postingan Delapanpertigapuluh
 

3 comments:

  1. hi, plz x-link with my PR3 blog. Yours is already on my blogroll. plz add mine. tx

    Nice article ;)

    BalasHapus

Post your Comment here:

Advertise adf.ly - shorten links and earn money!

Related Websites

Banner Sahabat

Ingin Banner kamu dipasang seperti mereka? Comment and Put me in Your Blogroll. ihsan's blog Photobucket Yenlys Blog chiklet http://blogiemoney.blogspot.com