I Can't Stop Crying Today

I can't stop crying today
My world walked out the door
With her she took my heart
For I will love no more

The hours passed like seconds
When our two hearts were one
The seconds passed like hours
After she said that she was done

She was going to love me forever
At least that is what she said
Her heart belonged to someone else
That is what her letter read

I no longer live in color
My world is black and white
I always wonder what she is doing
As I lie awake at night

I hope tomorrow is better
This is what I pray
But right now my heart is broken
I can't stop crying today

Penulis : Lucky Kurniawan ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel I Can't Stop Crying Today ini dipublish oleh Lucky Kurniawan pada hari 2011-01-03. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 5 komentar: di postingan I Can't Stop Crying Today
 

5 comments:

  1. hello adam,
    firstly, salam kenal ya.. :)
    second, come here big guy...
    *hugs*
    third,
    sometimes, people leave because their role in our life is finished..., mereka ada buat ngasi kita pelajaran dan mempersiapkan kita agar when the real one come in, kita uda jadi pribadi yang pantas buat dia...

    keep your head held high ya... you're going to make it... all of us will :)

    BalasHapus
  2. salam kenal...
    hahhahah..
    yeah just have a bad day with her.
    but i was realize that when we are sad when we should be happy when he/she was happy with someone else.

    because sometimes we force someone to love us. but we can't consider if it hurts them too. to someone that we loved much..

    so thankful for God give her smile and happiness everyday..
    :)

    BalasHapus
  3. "because sometimes we force someone to love us. but we can't consider if it hurts them too. to someone that we loved much..

    so thankful for God give her smile and happiness everyday..
    :)"

    there you go...., it is very kind of you to bless her.. Siapa yg menabur berkat, entar juga nuai berkat kok, gil...
    I wish you all the best and look forward for more of your story ya.. Write soon! :)

    BalasHapus
  4. @ denny.. thx.. hahahhaha..
    @ gogo.. yah bener juga lah ya.. dia juga udah baek banget ma aku..
    wish her have a good man on her side..
    ;p
    my name is leonard.. not gil.. hahahahah but okay.. i'll back to me

    BalasHapus

Post your Comment here:

Advertise adf.ly - shorten links and earn money!

Related Websites

Banner Sahabat

Ingin Banner kamu dipasang seperti mereka? Comment and Put me in Your Blogroll. ihsan's blog Photobucket Yenlys Blog chiklet http://blogiemoney.blogspot.com