The End


It weeps for me late at night, when sleep does not come easily.
simple things, I miss oyu.
yeah you read wrong it.
like so, sometimes words come complicated for me.
seems like there is a sin in every words spoken out from my tongue to you.
sometimes it is true that i shouldn't be honest to say every words on my mind.

i miss every tuesday i had.
i miss how i saw you smile.
i miss every little bit moment like a child miss her chocolate.
and the worse things is that you might not want to hear this anymore.

God have given so many morning to spent without and within you.
i'm still alive at the end.
after all the sufferings and sorrows,
you ruin my life.
and i hate you. much than ever. to make me can't forget you.
done. i'm sick of it.

Penulis : Lucky Kurniawan ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel The End ini dipublish oleh Lucky Kurniawan pada hari 2012-10-18. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan The End
 

2 comments:

  1. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite
    reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
    Take a look at my web site piano lessons

    BalasHapus

Post your Comment here:

Advertise adf.ly - shorten links and earn money!

Related Websites

Banner Sahabat

Ingin Banner kamu dipasang seperti mereka? Comment and Put me in Your Blogroll. ihsan's blog Photobucket Yenlys Blog chiklet http://blogiemoney.blogspot.com