I Hate...



I hate when people sitting by and doing nothing but comment on what i'm doing..

I hate when people ask me "What are you doing right now?". It's illogical things for me.

I hate when I have to wait for someone.

I hate the people who pretend to care about you but doing nothing and they really give a shit!

I hate when you say that you hate me

I hate when my friend leave me

I hate when i've no things to write

I hate Mouse

I hate when i got no idea to make you smile

I hate when i get so busy till i don't have time to be with "you"...

I hate when you want me only when you are lonely..

I hate when I wake up in early morning and see u aren't there.. beside me..

I hate when you smile.. you make me fall and never get up.

I hate when "you" looked at me and you don't know what i'm exactly feel

I hate you when you make me love you even more

====================================================================


well it's my life..



Penulis : Lucky Kurniawan ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel I Hate... ini dipublish oleh Lucky Kurniawan pada hari 2010-12-19. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 4 komentar: di postingan I Hate...
 

4 comments:

Post your Comment here:

Advertise adf.ly - shorten links and earn money!

Related Websites

Banner Sahabat

Ingin Banner kamu dipasang seperti mereka? Comment and Put me in Your Blogroll. ihsan's blog Photobucket Yenlys Blog chiklet http://blogiemoney.blogspot.com