officialy miss you..



Some days I feel sad and lonely
some days I feel fine!
Some days the clock just ticks too slowly
and I wish away my time.
I wish away my time

when you come to me
I realize how wonderful my life can be.
With you…You and me.
Some days bounce like a basketball
some days make me blue.
Some days I stare out through my window
and wonder what the world will do.
I wonder what the world will do!

And when I wake at night
the darkness closes in.
My heart takes fright.
You remind me that I’m alright.

Some days I think I just fell from the sky.
Some days I have to ask the question ‘why?’
But everyday I try!

Some days I am virtuous,
but some days I’m just bad.
Some days I just can’t get enough
of the sweetest things I ever had.
The sweetest things I ever had..

Penulis : Lucky Kurniawan ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel officialy miss you.. ini dipublish oleh Lucky Kurniawan pada hari 2009-09-26. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan officialy miss you..
 

1 comments:

Post your Comment here:

Advertise adf.ly - shorten links and earn money!

Related Websites

Banner Sahabat

Ingin Banner kamu dipasang seperti mereka? Comment and Put me in Your Blogroll. ihsan's blog Photobucket Yenlys Blog chiklet http://blogiemoney.blogspot.com